Monday, November 21, 2011

France

Part 1

Hello. You remember me. I am traveling to France. It will be beautiful. My dad speaks French. I'm learning French, too. It is a fun language. I want to go to France and speak to people, even though I don't know how to say some things. I like to do plays with my brother in French to practice.


Part 2

We are going to France. There will be many things to do. I want to see Notre Dame. It is a big church. I want to see the Eiffel Tower. I want to go to the top, but I don't want to get too close to the edge. I'm afraid of heights.


Part 3

They will have cheese and shops. I know I will like it. Going to the shops, I hope to buy a few things. I want to go the the Metro. It is a subway. Not the lunch place, though. What will it be like in the Metro? I think it will be a super, super fast train. I've never been on one before.

Part 4

I hope you will go. And to the children there, au revoir. Good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment